Rates and Sailing times
Cancel or change your booking 24hrs before the day of departure – 100% refund, no cancellation fees!
Island & Wildlife Day Cruise (6 hours)
Sail the Bay of Islands includes
- Your Relaxing Day sailing
- Your chance to feel the magic of Dolphins- Dolphin watching
- Untouched beaches on Island stopover
- Safe and easy Snorkeling
- Beautiful island scenic walks
- BBQ Lunch (optional extra $8.00pp)
What to bring
Towel, swimming gear, sunhat, sunblock and warm clothes. Just like going to the beach. Remember your camera.
We are proud to be a tourism operator in the Bay of Islands who is licensed by the Department of Conservation to interact with marine mammals. Interaction is strictly limited by the rules of the license and we take this responsibility very seriously.
- There is no guarantee of dolphins. Carino operates with a Department of Conservation permit, for the protection of Dolphins and other marine mammals, interaction with them is governed by the Marine Mammal Protection Act.
- We don’t interact with bottlenose dolphins at all, before 12pm daily
- There are certain areas in the Bay of Islands that are marine mammal sanctuary zones, which we do not travel in – if the marine mammals are in these areas, we cannot view them.
- No Swimming with wild dolphins
- The time we spend with a pod is limited to 50 minutes per trip, or 20 minutes if the species is Bottlenose dolphins
- Swimming and snorkeling can be a strenuous physical activity which may increase health and safety risk for persons suffering from medical condition. Stress from sudden exposure to cold water, panic or strenuous activity can aggravate some medical conditions, and certain medical condition such as heart disease may result in cardiac arrest and death.
- Please advise us of any medical conditions and to have any medication with you on the tour.
Check out our Terms and Conditions for booking.