Join our crew
We would love to hear from you!
If you would like to join our crew on board our yacht “Carino NZ”.
We have a variety of roles on the yacht available, paid crew, volunteer and internships.
All applicants must:
- be fluent in English
- be resident in NZ or be an Australian citizen or have a valid work visa
- preferably have experience with boating and water-based activities
- have experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- have a positive attitude, a friendly manner and heaps of enthusiasm
- have passion for wildlife and the ocean
- be physically fit
For more information or to express a interest in working with us please contact Vanessa Mckay firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering with Carino Wildlife Cruises education programs is rewarding, fun and a fantastic way to give something to your community. We rely very much on the goodwill and commitment of our volunteers.
It is all about sharing what we know, giving praise, prompting and encouragement – mostly to kids – and having a lot of fun.
How to become a new volunteer? Please contact us! email@example.com
Opportunities for Photographers/ social media
Individuals with professional photography experience that are interested in a internship for 2-3 weeks of the summer in the Bay of Islands are encouraged to inquire for more information by e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must be comfortable shooting on the water and on boats
- Relevant photo experience a must and social media experience preferred
- Must enjoy working with all ages and be responsible, flexible and energetic
- be prepared to help out with onboard duties
- Must have own high-quality camera equipment