Discover the very best of the Bay of Islands with us!
Sailing and marine wildlife experience !
The Bay of Islands is known for its stunning scenery and rich natural beauty both above and under the water. Explore it with us.
- Fantastic Bay of Islands day sailing and unique island stopover experience
- Marine wild life including dolphins, penguins, gannets, petrels and seabirds are frequently sighted in playful groups and the photo opportunities are spectacular!
- As the only yacht licensed to view and research dolphins this is your chance to learn and be inspired by our crew of enthusiastic guides.
- Every ticket contributes directly to marine research and conservation – Protect the future
- Take the opportunity to help sail Carino NZ yourself or simply sit back, relax and enjoy!
- Snorkel, swim and explore one of the unique and unspoiled remote islands and beaches in one of the world’s most beautiful coastal locations.
Sailing in one of New Zealand’s most spectacular marine locations, what better way to discover the very best of the Bay of Islands!
Experience with us, help protect our wild dolphins!
What we are doing to keep you safe – Covid-19
Our tour is about the stunning bay of islands and the marine environment…
Learn about the Dolphins
Be introduced to our amazing Wild Bottlenose dolphins…
Learn and be inspired by the research conducted from our yacht, on every tour …
Latest from the Blog
Kia ora from team Carino, […]
A Massey University report, commissioned by the […]
|Sailing Times and Book this Tour!|